If you are feeling more bustle than blessing this holiday season, I’m here to help! Here’s a Holiday Season Roundup, filled with easy to implement ideas.
Friends, it is never too late to slow down and simplify things.
Holiday Season Roundup
- If you are hosting this season, I shared three easy ways to keep things stress-free. Yes, it can be done!
- If you are looking to create new Christmas Traditions here are five ideas that don’t cost a thing.
- If you want to simplify gift giving, here’s one way to do just that.
- If you are overwhelmed with your gift wrap stash, this is an easy example of how to organize it once and for all!
- If you are hoping to downsize your holiday decor check out last week’s post and this post here.
- If you want 5 super easy Christmas ideas, Carmel has some great ones (#4 is my favorite!).
- If you need a plan for what to do with all of the Christmas cards you receive year after year, this will help!
- If you are looking for an accessible way to organize gift wrap supplies (labels, tape, ribbon, etc.), check out how Toni vertically organized her supplies.
“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
Commit to savoring the holiday season and slowing down wherever and whenever you can. Share your time and love with others and seek to create many meaningful memories.
Wishing you much joy this holiday season.